Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pinning and Posting

I've jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon.  There are so many inspiring images in cyberspace, I've decided to collect a few.  One positive feature of Pinterest is the picture's source always stays with the picture - you can easily visit the original post and view the original context.

I've set up four boards.  I only have one follower so I would be pleased to gather a few more.

Friendship Quilts

 

 

Antique Album Quilts



Patchwork Blocks



Chester Criswell Quilt




There is no new Chester Criswell Quilt pattern next month but there is still plenty of activity around the CCCQ community.








 Carole from Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus is choosing fabric.




 Miriam from Yellow Roses has finished Block 23 - the Bat Signal block.








 Chris is Quilting at the Farm and finishing Dear Jane as well.







Wanda appears to have five blocks on the go at the same time - Scrap Happy.







Nancy's design wall is working overtime - these are half of her completed blocks. Tattered Garden Quilting.









Last but not least, Jan Mac's design floor.  Sew Many Quilts, Too Little Time.



And what have I been doing?  Well, don't tell anyone, but I bought another antique quilt.  Shhh...




3 comments:

  1. I would love to follow you on Pintrest, but how do I find you? What is the name of your account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Pinterest I am Two Bits Patches. If you click on any of the bold titles in the blog post you should arrive on one of my boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to club Pinterest, I am a total addict! You might want to put the 'Follow me on Pinterest' button on your blog. Thanks for the nice trip around the blogs and for mentioning mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.