Friday, July 4, 2014

Some Finishes - Of Sorts

The last block of The Second Year of the Chester Criswell Quilt is online now.

Block 23 - Mary Watkins

Those cut-outs remind me of one of my favourite television shows when I was about 9 years old.

 


So, if this is the last block is the quilt finished?  No, not quite.  There are ten more blocks to go so there is a Third Year of the CCCQ.  For those of you that have just discovered this quilt, there are plenty of blocks to come.  Don't forget to share your pictures and your comments;  it will encourage those of us that would like to get on with other projects.  The next block should be arriving 1st September 2014.

I finished this quilt for my brother's birthday.  I've called it '50 Cats'. My brother is now 49 and 12 months.



I always piece backs of quilts from my stash - it's fun and a reward for being disciplined and finishing the top.


1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on my CCCQ - but that's perfectly OK! I have been thoroughly enjoying it.

    Love the cats quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.