Friday, August 30, 2013

Ready for Another Year?

One year ago today I visited Quilts in the Barn for the first time.  Linda and Bev had invited me to bring and share the CCCQ with some like-minded friends. The year that followed has been awesome!



These blocks belong to Nancy from Tattered Garden Quilting.  Nancy can't stop at just one, she has made two of almost every block.  She made one for me too.




So, what's new for the second year? The Second Year is what's new.  There are eleven more patterns to be released once a month, and the first one will be ready .....  Now!

You can get just Block 13, Alice Criswell's block, or you can sign up for the whole Second Year.  Or you can visit Two Bits Patches on Facebook.  Or you can leave a comment below.  Enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sharon, I'm ready for another fun and creative year with the CCCQ! I just need to buy some more background fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.