Saturday, May 26, 2018

Tiles and Quilts

More inspiration from architecture.  This has to become a quilt.




This Ohio Star studded tile floor is the side entrance of the courthouse at Bairnsdale, Victoria, Australia.  The 1893 building itself is described as Federation Romanesque.










I made two blocks inspired by the tiled entrance.



And if you have read this far down the post you deserve a reward ...

I have a new e-book just about ready to release. It will be on Amazon in the next few weeks, and if you keep your eyes open, it will be FREE for a short period of time.  More to follow ....

1 comment:

  1. I have countless pictures of floor tiles from my travels. But don't forget to look up. I found some delightful ceiling designs i a big ole farmhouse when visiting Australia 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.