Thursday, January 7, 2016

Twin Tulips from CCCQ Revisited

This week's block is Number 14, Twin Tulips made by Mary Wilson.






Mary Wilson was one of Jane Wilson's daughters and was 16 when she made her block.  This block is part of The Second Year of patterns; next week's block will be one of The Third Year patterns. 

I've decided to discount the featured block pattern each week.  If you go to the website you will find Block 14 at a special price for the week.


You will find photos of this block pinned to the Chester Criswell Quilt Pinterest board.
If you would like to share a photo of your Block 14, old or new, you can post it to the Two Bits Patches Facebook page.

The original blog posts are here:

Block 14 Mary Wilson
Photos of finished blocks


How are your New Year's resolutions going?  I like to pick a word for the year but I'm easy on myself.  Many people choose to better themselves by dieting or finishing UFOs or being more of anything.  I'm accepting of myself - I know there is plenty of room for improvement but I would rather enjoy what I am rather than working at being something I'm not.  So my word(s) for 2016 are ...







2 comments:

  1. That is so true. Live every day in the moment. The future will come soon enough. Make sure to tell your family members how much you love and appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Accepting ones self is really important. After all, God has accepted me just as I am so then I accept me too. Thanks Sharon for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.