Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Show and Tell

Last Friday I enjoyed a lovely antique quilt show and tell at Linda's home, the venue for the internationally acclaimed Quilts in the Barn. The Chester Criswell Quilt made its 21st century debut at Linda's last August and it was great to bring it along again.  This time Miriam and I had our CCCQ blocks as well and we had good fun matching the new to the old.  These photos are all Miriam's, I was talking too much and forgot to use my camera.
There were plenty of other quilts last Friday, you can see more photos on Meredithe's blog.
Block 11 will be flying through cyberspace tomorrow so check your inbox if you are on The First Year list.  









2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see all of the new blocks alongside the original quilt. I wonder what the June block will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many fantastic blocks and I never tire of seeing the original quilt. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.