Friday, August 31, 2012

Block 2 Elizabeth Cowan


I am so pleased to present Elizabeth Cowan's block from the Chester Criswell Quilt.  Elizabeth used green for the centre and red for the four elements; I reversed the colours. 
The pattern is now on the Two Bits Patches website.  You can choose just Block 2 or you can choose to purchase The First Year set and automatically receive a new pattern at the start of each month.



The quilt and I were invited to Wonga Park to give a bit of a show.  We had an excellent day, you can read all about it at Linda's Quilts in the Barn.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting the next block is here! I have ordered the 1st year already. I think I might do Elizabeth's block the original way, except I'm thinking of using blue instead of green. I love the bits of yellow in the your fabrics. Can't wait to get started. Thanks again Sharon for your generosity in virtually giving these patterns away!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.