Friday, November 9, 2018

The Godey's Lady's Best Bits Book

My newest e-book is live and ready to roll.




It's collection of some of the best bits of the Godey's magazine and demonstrates what it was like to be a woman of the 19th century.  


"This is the ‘Lady’s Book’ par excellence. We admire this work, for the plain and simple reason that, like refined, polished, and virtuous female society, it powerfully tends to improve the manners and mend the heart"



It's a Kindle book but you don't need a Kindle to download it - I download to my phone.

Prices are US $2.56 / Aust $3.53 / UK £1.96.  

And if you do get a copy, please let me know if you like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.