Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Join the FB Mystery Group

I have set up a Facebook group for the upcoming mystery quilt.  I know not everyone is on Facebook, but I'm a FB regular.  It is an easy way to share your progress; you can add your own photos or messages to the group page.



Otherwise you can email a photo to me and I'll post it here on the blog.

Simplicity pattern July 1933



Are you collecting your 1930s prints?  A friend of mine is traveling to Castlemaine, Victoria to visit Threadbear - which is sadly closing after 25 years. I've given her a wish list to add to my mystery stash.

First mystery post - 3 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.