Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to you all - and if it isn't happy I hope you have some happy memories.




I am very pleased to say that the last row of quilted blocks has joined its friends.  I still have to quilt around each block in the two bottom rows and add the binding but it's nearly there.

This week's Chester Criswell Revisited is Block 19.  You can see it third row down on the left hand side.  In the original quilt it looks a bit like this.




Same pattern, all in red - well, it use to be red.




Not quite what it used to be - but at 160 years old, what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.