Friday, February 5, 2016

Seven Quilts in Seven Days

On Facebook I have just finished sharing Seven Quilts in Seven Days.  Would you like to see which ones I chose?






Day 1 - Ohio Sampler.  This was by project for December, when I needed a break from Christmas hustle and bustle.






Day 2 - Fifty Cats, made for my brother's birthday.









Day 3 - Aviatrix, made for my granddaughter Amelia's birthday.








Day 4- Baskets and Flying Geese, two of my favourites.







Day 5 - Economy Four Patch, with my own layout.








Day 6 - Malaga 1937.  I didn't make this one but I have made most of a reproduction.  I'm just waiting for it to move up in UFO ranking.





 Day 7 - This week's finish.  I got the blue fabrics from Threadbear at Christmas and this was my January project.

Chester Criswell Revisited

This week's block in Block 25, Sarah Stubbs.





The pattern is at Two Bits Patches.  The original blog post is about Laurel Blocks.
Hope your progress is pleasing.


1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! Congrats on your 7 quilts in 7 days. I'm happy to see this week's CCCQ block is #25 as I recently finished this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.