Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Stroll Around the Blogs

My stitching is going a little slowly, so I'll show you what everyone else is doing.



Carole has had to evacuate her home in the face of bushfire threat - yes really.  Fortunately her home is safe and the wheels are back on the Warrandyte Bus blog.




Yellow Roses Miriam has finished the latest block, belonging to Mary McKissick.




Chris is Quilting at the Farm and has finished Block 16 for a swap with ....



.... Wanda the Scrap Happy Quilter.  Wanda and Chris have been coping with blizzards; Carole and I are watching bushfires.



Nancy from the Tattered Garden has finished the centre block (and quite a few other blocks as well).



Jan of Sew Many Quilts - Too Little Time has been making up for lost time.

How are you going?  Any photos to share? Stay safe everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting a picture of my block :) it's always great inspiration to see other bloggers blocks and their use of fabrics and colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.