Thursday, October 31, 2013

Block Round Up

Here are some photos of CCCQ blocks that have recently been finished.  It doesn't matter if you are working on Block 3, or if you are completely up to date with Block 14 - the quilt has been around for 160 years and another year or two won't make any difference.


Carole at Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus has been sewing in tropical far North Queensland.



Wendy from Legends and Lace has finished Block 9.




Quilting at the Farm's Chris also finished Block 9, but she gave it away.  Chris finished Block 1 and she gave that away too!  Visit Chris's blog to get the whole story.  Here is her Block 4.



Scrap Happy Wanda has a gorgeous Block 12.



And this is the block I'm working on.  I'll tell you more in a few months.

If you haven't entered the competition to win The Second Year patterns, be quick!  You've got one extra day to guess the buttons.

Block 14, Alice McClellan's block, is about to jump into cyberspace.  I wonder what Alice would think to see her handiwork flying though the ether?


2 comments:

  1. I love when you post other peoples blocks it gives incentive to dive into my stash and get cracking just got block 15 it is smaller and I like it. I am off now for 3 days better get myself in gear. Gorgeous fabric selections ladies, I think that is the hardest part it is commiting to the fabrics that I am going to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link pic showing my block, I've almost finished no. 13 - quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.