Thursday, April 23, 2015

Time for some Photos

I was reminded that it's been a while since I posted links to everyone's blog photos.  I was amazed to find it's been almost six months since I asked for your photos.  So, if you've finished one of the following blocks now is a good time to share your handiwork.

Block 26 Elizabeth Cummins

Block 27 Susanna Criswell

Block 28 Mary McDowell

Block 29 Maria Criswell

Block 30 Elizabeth Crosby

Block 31 John and Martha Dickey


1. Write your blog post. Publish it on your blog.
2. Copy the link of the specific blog post. This is not just the link to your blog itself (www.chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com), but the link to the specific post: (http://chestercriswellquilt.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/hows-it-going.html)
3. Click the blue link up button below and paste your link into the box.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, how time flies. I can't believe it's been 6 months since I've made any CCCQ blocks so I don't have any photos to share this time :( I am determined to get back to it next month after I've finished AWS. Your blocks are beautiful, you have certainly mastered needle-turn applique over the journey of reproducin this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.