Sunday, May 4, 2014

CCCQ A Stitch in Time

Block 20 of the Chester Criswell quilt was a little challenging.  I shared how I made the block in the post  20 Blocks / 100 Posts.






Miriam of Yellow Roses has also shared how she made this block.  Miriam's blog has a lot of hints for needleturn applique.





Nancy at the Tattered Garden used two pieces of fabric and cut alternate rings from each piece.  This gave Nancy more fabric to turn under.  It also means you could use two different fabrics and make a striped piecrust block.  Has anyone tried more than one fabric?



Block 21 is on the website now.  It's much easier to make -  Quilting at the Farm Chris has finished it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.