Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Australasian Quilt Convention

I was at the AQC last Friday.  It was my first visit and I enjoyed the venue and the quilts.  The Royal Exhibition Building is a magnificent Melbourne landmark.




The quilts were superb, of course, and the shopping wasn't bad either <G>.  I bought my usual reds and greens.




I also bought some 1930's prints for my next project.



I also bought a bundle of beautiful  fabrics from the Pomegranate range by Blue Hill Fabrics.  No photo yet, I have to wait until Mothers' Day.

Even better than shopping was meeting Sue and Miriam and Sue-Ann at the show. They are all Chester Criswell Quilt followers and I am pleased they recognised me and said hello.  Miriam shares her CCCQ photos here quite regularly.

The Giveaway 25 is still open, you have until the evening of the 25th April to leave a comment.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and am always happy to respond. If you want an answer, check that your profile settings include 'show my email address'; otherwise I can't send you a message.